R 5,150 (excl VAT) | 2020
This 3 day course is designed for managers, practitioners and coordinators of wellness programs to assist them to manage wellness & disease programs effectively and efficiently.
Competence in this training course will enable the learner to:
- Assess health and wellness risks in the workplace
- Develop a wellness strategy and implementation project plan
- Design interventions based on behavior change
- Monitor and evaluate performance of wellness interventions against success indicators
- Present business case and return on investment to senior management for management review