R 1,950 (excl VAT) | 2020
This 2 day course is designed for line managers and supervisors to proactively manage employee wellness, identify troubled employees, host a constructive conversation and refer employees into health and wellness services.
Competence in this training course will enable the learner to:
- Assess reasons for absenteeism and poor productivity in the workplace
- Identify signs and symptoms of a troubled employee
- Demonstrate effective communication skills for improved interpersonal relationships
- Host a constructive conversation with an employee
- Review case studies in relation to employee engagement and wellness management