R 6,950 (excl VAT) | 2020
To introduce or improve clinical Occupational Health skills in African workplaces the course has been developed with the primary purpose of increasing knowledge, practice, identification and remedial action in occupational health on the continent.
- Apply WHO policies and guidelines for healthy workplaces
- Use ethical principles and moral reasoning for decision making in practice
- Identifies legislation and policy guidelines relevant to occupational health nursing
- Promotes health communication and health literacy for behaviour change
- Conducts health surveillance to identify and evaluate health needs of workers at work
- Networks and communicates across all levels within an organisation